- Hair Type: 100% Virgin Brazilian Human Hair
- Texture: Body Wave
- Base Material: French Lace
- Lace Wig Type: 13x6 Lace Front or Full Lace
- Cap Size: Medium, 22-22.5" circumference
- Adjustable band: Yes
- Can Be Dyed: Yes
- Combs: Yes
- Color of Lace: Light Brown
- Density: 150% or 250%
- Construction Method: Machine made
Once your payment has been confirmed, please allow 72 hours for your order to be processed. Shipping usually occurs within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends, holidays and delays caused by extreme weather). Be sure to give yourself enough time to place orders before important events.
We most frequently use DHL Express and FedEx for shipments to the United States and Canada. Other couriers are used according to the area. Please note, shipping time may vary depending on the weight of package and delivery destination.
|Country||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipping Company|
|US/Canada||3-5 Business Days||DHL Express, FedEx, USPS, Purolator|
|Europe||3-5 Business Days||DHL Express, FedEx, USPS|
|Caribbean||5-7 Business Days||DHL Express, FedEx, USPS|
|Rest of World||7-10 Business Days||DHL Express, FedEx|
Due to the nature of our products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. This policy is in effect to comply with the federal law. We cannot accept used hair for hygienic reasons and here at ExtenCity Hair, we take the safety and well being of our customers very seriously. When you make a purchase from our online store, you legally agree to these terms before check out. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Can I cancel my order?
We do not process cancellations or refunds after 24 hours of purchase. Due to our high volume of orders, we have a structure in place to ensure that each item is carefully inspected and shipped out as soon as possible. We cannot under any circumstances cancel a shipment once it has already been processed and in transit.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please be sure to review your order carefully before placing it.
2. Can I make an exchange?
If it is evident that you have received a defective item, we offer exchanges within 7 days of product delivery. The product can only be exchanged or replaced for an item of equal or greater value. Please contact customer support with your order number along with pictures and/or video proof of defect by email at email@example.com. Please note that all returns and exchanges need to be authorized and processed in writing, not by telephone.
Once exchange is authorized, you will be provided with instructions and a return address to ship your item(s) back. All hair must be shipped back in it's original packaging with all seals intact, unworn and unaltered in the same condition you received it. An exchange will not be issued if the hair has been tampered with in any way.
- Hair bands or tags cut
- Item returned without original packaging it came in
- Wet hair, dyed, conditioned or chemically altered
- Lace cut, bleached or tinted
- Hair worn, cut, washed, colored
- Combed, curls brushed out, any physical alterations, etc.
3. What if the package gets lost or stolen?
Please use a trackable shipping method, signature confirmation and keep your postage receipt just in case your package gets lost by your shipping courier. ExtenCity Hair is not responsible for any hair that gets lost or stolen in the shipping process. We will work with DHL Express or FedEx to try and locate your package and file an insurance claim if necessary.
Upon receipt of your package, the replacement will be processed within 72 hours and reshipped to you within 3-5 business days.
- Always comb/detangle the hair from the ends and work your way up to the roots
- Wrap your hair nightly using a silk scarf or bonnet. This will help to maintain moisture eliminate unnecessary shedding, tangling and frizziness.
- Always use a heat protectant before using heated styling tools such as flat irons, curling irons or wands.
- Stay away from hair sprays that contain alcohol. It can dry out your hair.
- Be sure to stay away from harsh shampoos as they can make your hair dry and brittle. Only use shampoos and conditioners that are sulphate-free. Deep condition your hair at least once every week and shampoo your hair once every 3 weeks. Frequency may change depending on the amount of product build up the hair has.
- Seal the wefts for longevity. We recommend Salon Pro Easy Track Weft Sealer which can be purchased from Amazon.
- Do not use box dyes. We suggest that you only consult with a professional for coloring or adding any other chemicals to your lace wig.